Wednesday 27 June 2012

Stirling Castle

It is always exciting setting up flowers in Stirling Castle. The only way in is to drive slowly and VERY carefully through a series of arches and narrow driveways. I don't want to be the one who chips off a bit of historic stonework.



I was disappointed by the castle when I was little. Having been brought up just a few miles away it never had enough turrets for me. Now I love it. It's more a collection of buildings rather than one single construction and it is a dramatic venue. This time for a dinner.


The team setting up with supreme efficiency as the building closes to the public just a short time before events usually start.


Just time for the candles to be lit and for us to drive slowly out before the guests arrive.




No comments:

Post a Comment